question

devappmaker avatar image
devappmaker asked

Got Error when creating new users Encryption Key Missing Error 120

Im using unreal engine 5.1.1, developing on Mac for IOS. I've successfully setup a login widget with a widget switcher between creating new user account, logging in , and forget password. The issue I have is when I try create new account, then I get the error message Server" EncryptionKeyMissing Error 120. Any one can suggest how to fix this, I've been following the instructions from Honest Dan on Microsoft's YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f7FvFBYtVU and this tutorial didn't mention anything about encryption key? am I missing something, Thanks in advance.

5801-error-message.png

unreal
error-message.png (288.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

Could you specify which part of codes or blueprint that caused this error? Besides, according to the youtube link that you mentioned, the unreal engine version is 4.27.1 instead of 5.1.1. I suggest you trying 4.27.1 and see if the issue persists.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.