I know there is the new API team(pretty stoked about this), so I just thought here would be a good time and place to start to make my comments. Here we go, a round two... Some things may not be about the Unreal implementation specifically, since some things I just want to clear up...
1) The Unreal Engine implementation could really use the ability to handle multiple SessionTokens & the new Entity Tokens.
2) As much as it may not bother others... The fact that the ue4 enums have no separation between the enum name and the value really drives me nuts. And since the new entity enums don't have capitials, it's even harder to read.
3) Figuring out the difference between an Invitation and Application is horrid, since the only descriptions are things like, "Accepts an outstanding invitation to to join a group" and "Accepts an invitation to join a group". Can you guess which is which? I had a handy time trying, while also trying to decipher what Unreal Engine thought each one was.
4) It's strange that groups are restricted to title entity ids and character entity ids, why not just any entity type?
5) What about searching for groups or getting a list of groups with a limit? Doesn't seem to be possible at the moment.
Also, we should add an unreal tag so I could follow that.
Think that's all I've got for the moment. Thanks in advance.