question

julientonsuso avatar image
julientonsuso asked

UE4 Source Build and Playfab SDK errors

I'm trying to build a version of UE 4.17.2 to build a dedicated server later, but when i try to compile with the current Playfab SDK (the client one for moment) i have many errors:

Do you have an idea of what i'm doing wrong ? I don't know C++ so i don't understand very well those errors...

unreal
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Montana Tuska avatar image Montana Tuska commented ·

Could you copy the errors to give us something to go off of? Just telling me there is an error, without context doesn't leave much room to work with. Also, are you using the UnrealBP or UnrealCPP SDK?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
julientonsuso avatar image
julientonsuso answered

For some reason the picture wasnt uploaded and i didnt see a way to edit the question, trying again:

Anyway i put back the plugin into the project plugin folder rather than trying to compile it with the engine, seems ok for now, i have another question about Playfab but i will post a new one.

capture.jpg (133.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.