question

sudarshan Reddy avatar image
sudarshan Reddy asked

LMA stuck at Waiting for heartbeats from the game server..... using Docker for Linux Container when testing Unreal Dedicated Server

6884-dockerfile.txt6874-multiplayersettings.txt

Hi, We have a Game Server and Integrated Playfab GSDK and tested it locally in process mode using LocalMultiplayerAgent and everything works fine but when we started testing on docker for Linux Container. I am not receiving any Heartbeats.

Checked the container is connected to playfab network and also checked the container can access the internet too. Have no idea why its not working.

Since its working in Process Mode I can assume the integration is done properly. I am able to launch the game server normally by launching the container and can connect to the game and its working but the playfab integration is not working as LMA is not getting any heartbeats.

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Could you provide us with the log which generated when running LocalMultiplayerAgent so that we can do some research? All logs are located under OutputFolder that is specified in the MultiplayerSettings.json file. The GSDK writes debug logs to the GameLogs folder under the OutputFolder. These logs are located within the GameLogs folder along with the logs output by the game server. For more info, you can refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/servers/localmultiplayeragent/run-container-gameserver#troubleshooting .

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.