question

mauriziovalente0 avatar image
mauriziovalente0 asked

javascript playfab azure function ureanl engine anonymous caller not allowed

Hi, trying to debug the azure functions works, but on unreal engine it refuses me calls with "anonymous caller not allowed", everything worked before. If you redo the clone of the functions locally and add another one, they no longer work. I pass the session token and the entity token to unreal.

Thanks in advance

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Generally, the error means that the entity token didn’t be passed to API ExecuteFunction. The entity token can be obtained after the player logged in successfully, or you can call the API GetEntityToken to retrieve the title level entity token. After the player login successfully or API GetEntityToken is called successfully, the Title Entity Token will be stored in the cache, so that you can call the API ExecuteFunction.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mauriziovalente0 avatar image mauriziovalente0 commented ·

tramite questa guida (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/automation/cloudscript-af/local-debugging-for-cloudscript-using-azure-functions#required-environment-variables-for-local-implementation-of-executefunction) ho eliminato il file json playfab.local.settings.json e adesso tutte le mie funzioni vengono chiamate correttamente. Grazie!

0 Likes 0 ·
mauriziovalente0 avatar image mauriziovalente0 mauriziovalente0 commented ·

through this guide I deleted the json file playfab.local.settings.json and now all my functions are called correctly. Sorry for italian language

0 Likes 0 ·
mauriziovalente0 avatar image
mauriziovalente0 answered

6311-image.png

Hi, Neils Shi, Thanks for replying. I recover the entityToken with the login via Steam, using this configuration to call the functions, but now they no longer work.. I also tried to use the playfab plugin for ue 5.2

image.png (157.4 KiB)
10 |1200