question

faniram243@gmail.com avatar image
faniram243@gmail.com asked

how to delete linux image from container registry in playfab?

i was able to upload using docker commands and i was able to delete linux images locally. But i could not find a way to delete them in azure container registry. i even took pay as you go subscription to check if it's available there but nothing is there.

So, in short, i pushed linux images from docker to azure container registry for playfab but not able to find a way to delete them ? thanks for answers

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

faniram243@gmail.com answered

thank you

10 |1200

faniram243@gmail.com answered

and is it possible to delete linux image with specifying tag ? Thanks for responding !

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.