question

tjyads avatar image
tjyads asked

cannot manually use ListDlls

I am trying to use ListDlls to show what's needed for a Unity game and am stuck on the 3rd part of Determining required DLLs. when I run ListDlls it will automatically run a search until it crashes, it shows various exe's that fails to open along with ones that successfully open until the whole thing crashes. only way to pause it is to click on the page and after that any keyboard input lets it resume until it crashes again. only thing I could think of was deleting and redownloading it but that did not help. Also, the only time it did not automatically run was when I first opened it where it asked for permission to run just like any other new application and upon accepting the app got stuck auto running until a crash.

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

We do not support ListDLLs and it’s not a requirement for MPS. You can start locally debugging as per LocalMultiplayerAgent Overview - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.