question

waleed avatar image
waleed asked

MultiplayerAgent does not exist in the namespace UNITY

I've updated my PlayFab SDK to 2.109.210521 from the unity editor extension and now my script that uses MultiplayerAgent cannot find that Namespace and ConnectedPlayer.
Have you guys changed the namespace name or something?
I've checked my scripting define symbols and it still contains "ENABLE_PLAYFABSERVER_API".

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

scottadams avatar image
scottadams answered

You will need to make sure you add the GSDK to get MultiplayerAgent Integrating game servers with the PlayFab Game Server SDK (GSDK) - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

scottadams avatar image
scottadams answered
10 |1200

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

The namespace PlayFab.MultiplayerAgent is in the GSDK: Integrating game servers with the PlayFab Game Server SDK (GSDK) - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs, which is used for integrating with game server hosted on PlayFab Multiplayer Servers.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.