question

Bijian Wu avatar image
Bijian Wu asked

Multiplayer server container set up error, PlayFab Multiplayser server.Setup.ps1 not working and get errors

I am trying to set up my local container to test my game server, but got the following errors when trying to execute Setup.ps1 in Powershell Administrator mode.

The Setup command may only be used inside a Describe block. At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\Pester\3.4.0\Functions\Describe.ps1:125 char:9 + throw "The $CommandName command may only be used inside a Des ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : OperationStopped: (The Setup comma...Describe block.:String) [], RuntimeException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : The Setup command may only be used inside a Describe block.

I am trying to test out the to run my game server inside my local docker container and trying to execute Setup.ps1. but got error.

error message as following:

The Setup command may only be used inside a Describe block. At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\Pester\3.4.0\Functions\Describe.ps1:125 char:9 + throw "The $CommandName command may only be used inside a Des ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : OperationStopped: (The Setup comma...Describe block.:String) [], RuntimeException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : The Setup command may only be used inside a Describe block.

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Bijian Wu avatar image
Bijian Wu answered

Just fixed the issues i have, which is change the command to .\Setup.ps1

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.