question

Emmanouil Kattoulas avatar image
Emmanouil Kattoulas asked

Unable to upgrade to new pricing plan

I am trying to upgrade to the new pricing system, going from the previous free tier to the new standard + pay as you go plan as that one fits my current usage.

I am going through all 4 fields, updating my credit card info as it was outdated and everything goes without an issue, card verification etc. After pressing 'Confirm' I am brought to an empty page with a 'studio not upgraded' message, without any other information about what might have gone wrong.

As there are now only 8 days left till the transition and I do have more than the 'base' 100k users, this is obviously a time sensitive issue for me...

Title is D70C

Thank you in advance for your time

pricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

There was a temporary issue blocking some accounts from upgrading. A fix for this was shipped this morning, so you should be unblocked.

Note: If you are specifically an Enterprise customer, with a custom contract, you do need to work with us via the email address Citrus posted. Otherwise, you should be able to self-select any tier successfully, at this point.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi!

Sorry for this inconvenience, to better help you solve this issue, please send an email to our sales team: playfabsales@microsoft.com regarding this, they will be able to assist you directly.

10 |1200

Emmanouil Kattoulas avatar image
Emmanouil Kattoulas answered

Thank you for the swift reply.

Issue is now resolved, as I was able to go through with the plan change, which is now scheduled for 11/1/2020.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.