question

dk-2 avatar image
dk-2 asked

Destination Host has an erroneous SSL certificate

Hi, when I try to login to PlayFab I got "Destination Host has an erroneous SSL certificate" error. The error occurred after I set the title id in the XboxOneGame.config file. I found an entry on the forum where it was advised to check the sandbox settings, but I don't know what I could change in the sandbox settings to make it work. I already wrote about this problem on the xbox forum but they redirected me here.

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Due to non-disclosure agreement(NDA), any question related to Xbox cannot be discussed in the public forum. You may submit a support ticket to contact us, so we can help you solve the issue. For more info, please refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/pricing/paidtechnicalsupport#support-ticket-submission .

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.