question

abdelrahmanhajjaj avatar image
abdelrahmanhajjaj asked

Export all analytics data to Azure blob or Azure Explorer

Hello, i want to export my app analytics data (for the past 30 days) to Azure storage blob or ADX. i made both connections and it seems that it playfab only sends the new data to Azure not any of the past data (as in any data before the connection was made not being stored to Azure.)

is there any way where i can manually or automatically have playfab export all of the analytics data to the configured data connections? (the entire past 30 days.)

analytics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

You could run ['events.all'] command to get all analytics data and export all data in the PlayFab GameManager->Data->Data Explorer (Advanced) section as csv local file, and then manually import file into Azure Data Explorer. Please refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-explorer/get-data-file to import local file into Azure Data Explorer.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

abdelrahmanhajjaj avatar image abdelrahmanhajjaj commented ·

thanks that worked

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.