question

Cruiser dev team avatar image
Cruiser dev team asked

Unable to validate my PlayFab email address

I can't fully used the forum because my validation email would not come. I use gmail, not seeing it in spam folder either. What else to try?

community
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

There is currently a known issue with the email system that affects verification and notification functionality. I will keep this thread updated when there is feedback from the team. We appreciate your patience. Additionally, email verification should have no impact on use of the PlayFab forum. If you have any questions about using the forum, please feel free to post your question.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Cruiser dev team avatar image Cruiser dev team commented ·

I can't answer to certain threads, presumably due to the unverified account (but maybe not), but still able to create new posts with moderation.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha Cruiser dev team commented ·

What do you mean by “I can't answer to certain threads”? Are these certain threads yours, someone else’s, or a combination of both? Did you get any error message when you post the answer? Also, if you don't have enough forum reputation, you won't be able to post answers.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.