question

WiLL avatar image
WiLL asked

i`m having problem with login with playfab Plugin+ Construct 3

teste111.png

Good evening guys, I'm having a problem logging in with the PLAYFAB plugin. The cell phone is "trying" to log in, it takes a LOT, and can not log in ... I already have the test version in google play, if you give me the E-mail, i can put you as testers, so you can download and verify on your device what happens .. if they can not, I will send here what happens. ... What is implementing so far from playfab, plugins, and in ID I put my Title ID. (which I picked up at PLAYFAB) On the computer it works normal, (because it does not have to log in) but on the cell phone, it stays the same I sent there ... Has anyone gone through this? Thank you in advance. (For those who did not understand, I just want to log in and leave the data logged, just that ..) With google play I can, but when the user reinstalls the game or exchange mobile phone he loses all progress .. By PlayFab I think this keeps.) (I already tested on more than one cell phone too) If they have any version that works, or know how I can clean mine, it helps me a lot.

community
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Players' account will always be kept by PlayFab unless you manually delete it via API call or using Game Manager, so you shouldn’t worry about reinstalling app or changing phones. When a user logins with google account and create a player account successfully, that google account will be an Identity linked to a player account, then as long as the user keeps his google account, he can access the player account he created.

Please check if this issue is related to Construct 3. You can print out some logs so that you can see what the application is doing when the screen is dim and flashing. Also, check PlayStream Event Monitor in your game manager to see if there is unusual events.

But I believe there is a high possibility that the logic of your login process causes this issue, you should review login part and check this document as reference.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.