question

Mark avatar image
Mark asked

How do you see the topics you are "following"?

I have posted a question. I noticed that I was following the post. I then returned to the Community Home. Now I want to see my post. How do I do that? I cannot find any feature to list those things I am "following"?

Please help this newbie.

community
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

To see what you're following, click on the icon for your account in the upper right hand corner, then click Profile. Once there, click on My Subscriptions to see what all you're following. Please note though, that all new users start with zero reputation, and the system is set such that all zero reputation user posts must be moderated. This is specifically because we had trouble with spammers attempting to dump their ads on our forums previously. As soon as you have some reputation (through participation in the community), your posts won't require moderation.

A member of the tools team will be responding to your post on the Server sample shortly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.