question

Ilya avatar image
Ilya asked

Constant SignalR Connection Disruptions in PlayFab Lobby with C# PlayFabAllSDK

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a multiplayer game using Godot Game Engine and PlayFabAllSDK in C#. For real-time updates in the lobby, I've integrated a SignalR connection. However, I'm facing an issue where the SignalR connection keeps getting disrupted approximately every 10 seconds with subsequent reconnect attempts. Someone faced this problem? Or is this expected behavior?

I've checked my network connection, and it seems stable. Additionally, I've reviewed the documentation and ensured I've followed the correct setup for SignalR with PlayFab.

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

It is not normal for a SignalR connection to disconnect every 10 seconds and try to reconnect. This can be due to network issues or server configuration issues, and you may need to check the Timeout and keepalive settings.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.