question

shayeghmahmoud avatar image
shayeghmahmoud asked

Playfab charged my account incorrectly

Hello,I wanted to reply to Xiao Zha, but a 404 error occurred that the page was not found. I deleted all dedicated servers, that is, there were no servers in playfab that needed to be shut down, although I had shut them all down before deleting. And after seeing this issue, I uninstalled myStudio because I was shocked and didn't know what to do and I was afraid that I would be charged more. My account was charged about $32.I deleted my Studio, can you view my account report in your admin panel? My account history should absolutely be there.I'm confused and don't know if I made a mistake or if I was really charged $32 for nothing. And when I shut down and deleted my servers I had almost 42 hours left on my free service and that's $32 for nothing and only 3-4 days for me.

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Could you share the billing summary link so that we can have a check? Please click the ellipsis on the right side of your studio, and then selecting the Billing summary option in the drop-down. 6044-test.png

test.png (8.2 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shayeghmahmoud avatar image shayeghmahmoud commented ·

yes i saw my bill my problem is when i removed my servers and i still had about 42 hours of free service and why was this $32 charged to my account??!!

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi shayeghmahmoud commented ·

Please understand you will need to share the billing summary link with us so that we can know why your account was charged. Thank you for your cooperation!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.