question

choigawoon avatar image
choigawoon asked

no pricing for auto scaling dedicated-servers?

Hi, my name is choi

when i look around websites for auto scaling dedi servers, it seems there is pricing on gamelift but no on playfab

i think playfab has more more more features than gamelift, so afraid about extra pricing needed

do i consider only the things on pricing page? or more things do i care?

pricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Please note that the pricing here is as of September 1st, 2017 - you should always refer to our pricing page for the details on our current pricing.

Our core service currently starts at $8 per 1,000, with discounted rates at higher MAU levels.

Things that are not included in that per-MAU rate would be:

• Add-on marketplace services: prices are always listed for each there, and some of them are free.
  • Content (our CDN): The pricing is in the file management page of the site - currently $0.10 USD per GB downloaded.
  • Custom game server (dedicated server) hosting: We charge the actual EC2 cost plus 10% to cover our costs. Since you can choose any EC2 server model, there's no single fixed price for this. All the pricing for EC2 servers can be found here, under the Windows tab: https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/on-demand/
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.