question

Ronit Thakur avatar image
Ronit Thakur asked

How can I do some kind of verification on server side before Logging in an user? - C# unity

I want to login users with LoginWithCustomID function but before that I want to do some if conditions on server side before logging them in.I have a function that does this verification but for the time being it is on client side and can it be bypassed easily I want that method to be on server side.So each time someone logins I want that method to be called. So that server/cloudscript does that verification and if it fails user won't be logged in. else users can login as usual.

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

For clarification, PlayFab doesn’t support doing the addition verification before logging the players in. The players need to be logged in first, then they can call the APIs to execute the CloudScript functions, or the CloudScript using Azure Functons.

If you need the feature that can pre-verify the users before they are logged in, you can try to add a feature request for it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.