question

jordanash avatar image
jordanash asked

ConfirmPurchase with Facebook Canvas returning "400 Bad Request"

Hey there,

I'm currently working on implementing Facebook Store into one of our games. I can go through the Facebook Canvas payments fine up to the point of confirming the users purchase. Once there, I make the call to ConfirmPurchase and it seems to always return "400 Bad Request PurchaseDoesNotExist" even though I can see the purchase inside the users profile and that it has "Succeeded".

Testing Confirm Purchase here also yields the same results.

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you give us the Title ID, PlayFab ID, and Order ID, so that we can investigate?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jordanash avatar image jordanash commented ·

cc7c, 765A6EC2A8A81DF9, 77DE1A4F50286A95

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan jordanash commented ·

To test, I added a Custom ID to the account and logged into it - I left the Custom ID on it, in case you'd like to do the same. When I call ConfirmPurchase on that purchase, I get a good response:

{
    "code": 200,
    "status": "OK",
    "data": {
        "OrderId": "77DE1A4F50286A95",
        "PurchaseDate": "2017-06-13T18:45:26.44Z"
    }
}
0 Likes 0 ·
jordanash avatar image jordanash brendan commented ·

Turns out our Playfab Facebook information wasn't setup correctly. It was odd that I was still seeing it succeed in the purchase yet ConfirmingPurchase wasn't working correctly.

Everything appears to be working correctly now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.