question

Matthew avatar image
Matthew asked

Steam Purchase

Platform-specific methods-RESTAPI (PlayFab client) doesn't support Steam. Please tell me the general method. How do I implement the same platform payments on Steam? Which is better, scratch or microtransactions?

* Japanese users will be confused if the US dollar notation is fixed on the purchase confirmation screen of Steam overlay. I would like to display Japanese Yen to Japanese users.

* It is necessary to display the product and amount on the game screen before the Steam overlay is displayed, but it cannot be displayed because the amount converted to user currency on Steam is unknown. I want to know how to get it in user currency in advance (Since it is only in-game virtual currency, there is no plan to change it dynamically with a server program etc. It may be a slightly aggressive method)

* In the case of US dollar → Japanese yen, it is difficult to make a good number of rounds such as "200 yen" ("not 218 yen") at the exchange rate, but is there a way to set it well?

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

if you are in a standard or more exclusive plan, feel free to submit a support ticket to us so that we may enable the currency conversion service for you. You may check Brendan’s answer in this thread Is RealCurrencyPrices supported with Steam now? - Playfab Community and summit a support ticket to enable it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Matthew avatar image
Matthew answered

Thanks. I will upgrade my subscription to make a ticket

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.