question

ree13su avatar image
ree13su asked

Multiple user ticket matchmaking

Hello, I successfully implemented the single user matchmaking mode, and now I would like for users to join a specific room, for which the multiple user mode seems to work.

My problem is that I don't know the joining members at the point of the creation of the request from the creator, is there a way around that?

In there words, I want a creator to create a matchmaking request (without specifying MembersToMatchWith) and for users to join by just knowing the TicketId.

Thank you, and I hope I was clear.

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

You will need to have a feature of listing tickets under matching, which is not supported by PlayFab natively. Please refer to Building Lobbies with Azure PlayFab to implement a lobby feature. Otherwise, you may need to cache the tickets on an external database.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.