question

adiel avatar image
adiel asked

Economy V2 Purchase Limit

Hi,

I'm trying to determine if I can cap the times a player can buy a specific offer from a store.

For example - he can buy the super awesome offer up to 5 times, but the regular one he can buy without a cap.

Is that possible? (Handling it by myself is problematic because I want to use Playfab IAP system, so I need a way to configure the caps inside the system) ,Hi,

I'm trying to determine if there is a way to limit how much a player can buy a specific item from a store.

for example - he can buy up to 5 times the super awesome offer but the regular one is infinite.

limits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

PlayFab doesn’t provide features for you to cap the times a player can buy a specific offer from a store. You could post a feature request for it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.