question

beerendhierck avatar image
beerendhierck asked

Entity example returns 0 files

I followed the entity example on the website, but the LoadAllFiles method returns 0 files. I clearly have 2 files in the group, though. This particular player has admin rights. Any clue how to solve this? 6901-unity-console.png

6896-group-shot.png

entities
unity-console.png (18.8 KiB)
group-shot.png (62.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

It looks like you are following the Entity files example code of the PlayFab documentation, then please note that the example code reads the entity files of the current logged-in player. But in your case, you want to read the entity file of the group entity, so you need to specify the group’s entity id and entity type when calling the API GetFiles. If you have modified the code as I mentioned but the problem still exists, you can provide us with your code so that we can do some research.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.