question

Ion avatar image
Ion asked

Entity Groups/Guilds developing features - Any information?

Hi!

I wanted to ask if is possible to know the features that are being developed (i think) regarding entities (groups specially).

I could create a feature request, but if you are currently working in something, i would like to know :)

Some features which i think are important:

- Getting all the available groups/guilds

- Leaderboards inside a guild

Thanks!

entities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We'll be posting a public view into our roadmap of upcoming features as soon as we can. At the moment, I can confirm that those specific features won't be available in the next couple of months, but beyond that, I'd ask that you hold off for our roadmap update.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ion avatar image Ion commented ·

Ok, thanks Brendan.

I am very interested in that 2 features. Is not possible to get all the clans in some other way (i find strange that nobody requested that)?

Meanwhile, i am saving in my own redis server, but i think is not a good approach...Because i have to do double operations and update the data in both sides.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Ion commented ·

Others have asked, and it is in our roadmap - just not in the next couple of months. We prioritize based on several factors, one of which is the impact across titles (how many developers will the feature help), and there are other features that are ahead of it in that line, basically. If we had unlimited resources, we'd certainly be getting all of them done much faster. :)

Once we have the roadmap live, there'll be more specifics available.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ion avatar image Ion brendan commented ·

Ok, i will wait for the roadmap then :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.