question

Felippe avatar image
Felippe asked

SignalR StartOrRecoverSession

Okay, I'm lost with one thing, I need to connect with the socket, and as far as I understand I need this to be able to receive the connection handle and call SubscribeToLobbyResource. Now let's get to the problem, I didn't find how to build the correct message for websocket, I created the link in postman based on what I found researching the signal and using the unreal plugin as a base. I would like to know where to find documentation on the correct way to give StartRecoverSession Another one of the links I consulted while trying to get this to work: signalr-hub

Clear documentation on how to put together this call, or an example of this call would be excellent.

{"protocol": "json","version": 1}

{"type": 1,"target": "StartOrRecoverSession","arguments": [{"traceParent": "00-0af7651916cd43dd8448eb211c80319c-b7ad6b7169203331-01"}]}

6861-image.png 6852-image.png

unrealmultiplayer
image.png (75.4 KiB)
image.png (71.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.