question

Felippe avatar image
Felippe asked

Automated server deploy

I have a question, I want to set up a system with CI/CD and deploy the servers automatically, however, I can't find anything about it. I saw some posts about using Terraform and deploying this through Azure with the PlayFab ARN, but I can't find an ARN of this type available. I would like to know if it is possible, even if done using some script or API in PlayFab.

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

If you want to set up a system with CI/CD and use Terraform to deploy server automatically, since we are not experts in Terraform, you may ask Terraform Team for further assistance. And if you are using PlayFab Multiplayer Servers and want to know how to deploy the PlayFab server build automatically, you can refer to Deploy builds using PowerShell/API - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn. In addition, the ARN (Amazon Resource Name) is a file naming convention used by Amazon Web Services, PlayFab doesn't seem to use the specific way of naming resources like Amazon Resource Names (ARN).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.