question

oscarsozonov2019 avatar image
oscarsozonov2019 asked

Return code 32755, Can't connect to photon.,Problem, return code

I don't know why it doing this but I need help.

5918-yes-what-wrong.png

And for some reason, this error appears

5925-the-weird-thing.png

The error msg : OperationResponse 230: ReturnCode: 32767 (ApplicationNotFound). Parameters: {} Server: NameServer Address: ns.photonengine.io:5058

Why does this happen? My answer is IDK.

photonmultiplayer
yes-what-wrong.png (85.9 KiB)
the-weird-thing.png (21.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Your post’s title doesn’t match your content, if your error code is 32755, you can refer to Trying to authenticate with Photon but getting Error ReturnCode: 32755 - Playfab Community. If your error code is 32767 (ApplicationNotFound), then you may need to double check your App ID settings. You can follow Photon quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to configure your PlayFab Title and Photon App. If the error is not occurring while calling Authentication - Get Photon Authentication Token - REST API (PlayFab Client) | Microsoft Learn, and the success callback is triggered, please consult Photon for professional support.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.