question

Ronit Thakur avatar image
Ronit Thakur asked

How to create a leaderboards based on all players stats (Unity)

I have 10 items in game I want to add a leaderboard for those 10 items so that whenever a player selects "item 1" then "item 1" total uses gets increased by 1 and in leaderboard section I want to display all 10 items based on how many people used them. So this leaderboard is not based on player stats but its based on all player stats basically how many players used item 1 , how many players used item2 and so on.

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

If it is only to determine whether the player uses it without recording the number of uses, or each item can only be used once by the player, then you can try to use Segment. Create a corresponding statistic for each item, and when a player uses an item, add the corresponding statistic for that player. Then you can count the number of players who have this statistic in the Segment. You can also sort the final usage manually. When you need to reset these stats, you need to reset the leaderboard of ten statistics.

For other cases, we recommend that you use an external database for implementation.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.