question

Maarten Brouwer avatar image
Maarten Brouwer asked

Unity PlayFab Party demo not working

Hiya, I'm trying to set up a project with unity+gdk+playfab but have quite a bit of trouble. One of them is about the Demo supplied with the PlayFabPartySDK Unity package. It works when running in the editor, but when I create a build, the 'Create and Join Network' button doesn't do anything. As far as I can see, it tries to sign in on xbox live (via _platformPolicyProvider.SignIn() in PlayFabMultiplayerManager, which the editor version skips) which doesn't trigger a callback (no error either). Assuming the demo isn't simply broken, is there something that would explain this? Perhaps I have a wrong configuration somewhere?

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Do you develop the application for Xbox? If so, any questions about Xbox development needs to be posted to the private XBOX Developer Forums for the supports. There is someone in the XBOX developer forum will help you deal with questions related to PlayFab Party integration.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Maarten Brouwer avatar image Maarten Brouwer commented ·

Nope, I'm busy with the Windows version now (GDK based)

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang Maarten Brouwer commented ·

Thanks for the reply. Using GDK on Windows is still within the scope of Xbox support. You can post the question there.

0 Likes 0 ·
Maarten Brouwer avatar image Maarten Brouwer commented ·

Ok thanks, will try that

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.