question

Bijian Wu avatar image
Bijian Wu asked

Matchmaking limits

I am trying to modify and increase matchmaking limits, but i can't with free plan?

Matchmaking
untitled.png (115.4 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I ask which limit you want to increase? Is there a specific scenario that requires this increase?

General speaking, most of the limits in a development mode title will be the same as those in a paid tier.

0 Likes 0 ·
Bijian Wu avatar image Bijian Wu Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Ticket memberships per minute and Ticket gets per minit and Match gets per minute for player entities

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have checked with the team about the limits to the resources you have mentioned above.

• Ticket memberships per minute -- can be increased up to 10
  • Ticket gets per minute -- max is 10 already
  • Match gets per minute -- can be increased up to 10

To increase the limit, you will need to upgrade the subscription plan to Platinum or Enterprise tier so that you can submit a support ticket to us to help you increase.

In addition, the payment will also increase with higher limits being granted. I will suggest contacting the sales team via playfabsales@microsoft.com before you apply for the change. The default limit should have covered most scenarios, you may consider the best cost-efficient way of making use of PlayFab.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.