question

Bijian Wu avatar image
Bijian Wu asked

Matchmaking error

Hi, I am using PlayFab matchmaking with PlayFab Server allocation enabled.

when testing the game, I received the following error?

PlayFab Failed: GetMatchmakingTicket: /Match/GetMatchmakingTicket: The rate of get ticket requests for the ticket eafca22e-2821-48e7-9e7c-1972c6c8701f by title_player_account!FBCBB80CE6A401BF has exceeded the limit and is temporarily throttled.

Also, when I try to cancel the match ticket then re-start the matchmaking again, I got immedia cancellation again? why is that? is that because I haven't properly cancel the match Ticket? If so, how to properly cancel the match ticket and re-start again? please help

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

There are specified frequency limit of GetMatchmakingTicket API requests. You may navigate to [Game Manager] -> [Title Settings] -> [Limits] -> [Matchmaking] -> [Tickets per minutes], which is 10 by default. Clients may only retrieve 10 tickets via GetMatchmakingTicket in a period of 1 minute.

Players will have a limited on-progress matchmaking ticket at the same time. If players are going to create a new matchmaking ticket, they will need to cancel the current matchmaking ticket. There are 2 methods:

• CancelMatchmakingTicket API. If the ticket ID is not cached, the client may call ListMatchmakingTicketsForPlayer API.
  • CancelAllMatchmakingTicketsForPlayer API.
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.