question

Matthew Arthur avatar image
Matthew Arthur asked

Registration, Login and Leaderboard in Unreal Engine,Simple Unreal Engine Registration, Login and Leaderboard Tutorials

Hi there

I'm trying to implement the following functions into my game that is being developed in Unreal Engine:

1) User Registration (not via a program such as Steam, but registering via the standalone game)

2) User Login

3) Leaderboard (the leaderboard will be ranked on levels. For instance, the player who has completed the most levels will be at the top of the leaderboard).

I have tried to find some simple tutorials online, but I'm really not finding anything. I was wondering if someone knows of any tutorials to assist with this?

If any clarification on this question is needed, please let me know.

Cheers

Matt

unreal
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Matthew Arthur avatar image Matthew Arthur commented ·

If it would be easiest if I upload my current build, please let me know.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

If you want to learn about PlayFab Authentication, please check the docs on this page -- Azure PlayFab Authentication documentation. Then you can check this documentation -- Leaderboards for more about Playfab Leaderboard.

This Quick start provides a simple example to execute a PlayFab call in the Unreal Engine. It provides tutorials using C++ and Blueprint. You can refer to this tutorial to make your own PlayFab API calls. If you have any Playfab technical questions, pleasefeel free to post new threads to ask them.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.