question

choi dong geun avatar image
choi dong geun asked

how to link googleaccount to GooglePlayGamesServices

Hi. We moved to the gpgs0.11 version this time So I logged in with LoginWithGoogleAccount before, but I changed it to LoginWithGooglePlayGamesServices In this way, existing users are logged in with the same device, but Google is used in PlayerAccount, creating a new ID. Is there any way you can link me?

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

You can follow this document

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/authentication/platform-specific-authentication/google-play-games-sign-in-migration-details

login into PlayFab using LoginWithGoogleAccount and link player's Google Play Games profile with PlayFab Player account.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

choi dong geun avatar image choi dong geun commented ·

Google says it should be used as gpgs v2 from March 1st. If that happens, I have to use the gpgs 0.11 version and use the LoginGooglePlayGamesServicesAccount. If there is a user connected to an existing Google Account, I am getting a new ID. In my opinion, if there is a user connected by Google account, I think it would be good to handle it with LinkGooglePlayGamesServicesAccount, is there a way to find that it is a user connected by Google account?

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang choi dong geun commented ·

You can check a user’s linked accounts in Game manager Player’s Overview page. For client side, you can call

https://learn.microsoft.com/zh-cn/rest/api/playfab/client/authentication/login-with-google-account?view=playfab-rest,

and set “CreateAccount”:” False” to see if a user is connected by Google account. Also, you can set a segment to see the number of the user connected by Google account.

6831-image.png

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (55.4 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.