question

xigmasuji avatar image
xigmasuji asked

RedeemGooglePlayInventoryItems: internal server error, code 500 after unity IAP

I have set up playfab and unity IAP to purchase item and validate using RedeemGooglePlayInventoryItems.

the marketplace integration and marketplace redemption is followed and google add on is set up with the json key from google cloud.

after receiving the purchase receipt I am using that to call the RedeemGooglePlayInventoryItems api by referring to this documentation https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/economy-v2/tutorials/getting-started-with-unity-and-android?tabs=create-currency-gm%2Ccreate-items-gm#:~:text=public%20PurchaseProcessingResult%20ProcessPurchase,return%20PurchaseProcessingResult.Complete%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%7D

I am testing this by uploading the build to play store as internal testing and after purchase I get

{"code":500,"status":"InternalServerError","error":"InternalServerError","errorCode":1110,"errorMessage":"Internal server error"}

any solutions?

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

This may be a transient issue, if it still exists, please tell us your title id for troubleshooting.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xigmasuji avatar image xigmasuji commented ·

hello, the title id is 5E05A please let me know if some issue is there

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang xigmasuji commented ·

I see in the backend: the last time you call RedeemGooglePlayInventoryItems is last Monday and it was successful. Did you fix it by yourself? If so, could you share how you fixed it?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.