question

durmusalicollu avatar image
durmusalicollu asked

Amazon Validate Errors

Hi,

I am trying to use Amazon payment with Unity and made settings. When I call the ValidateAmazonIAPReceipt it gives me Internal Server Error. I used to solve Sample Request Try out and try to arrange input variables but all of them returns InternalServerError.

Also, I am really confused with CurrencyCode and PurchasePrice. In Amazon Live Test app doesn't return any currency Code nor price. I am doubting Live app will return them or not. On the other hand https://api.playfab.com/Documentation/Client/method/ValidateAmazonIAPReceipt here, your example post doesn't hold those variables but documentation calls it as required part. And PurchasePrice can be double but you are asking it as int, so if I type 0.99$ price as 99, is it ok?

Another point is, are you using Amazon IAP 1.0 API or Amazon IAP 2.0? Amazon IAP 1.0 is deprecated now.

{
 "code": 500,
 "status": "InternalServerError",
 "error": "InternalServerError",
 "errorCode": 1110,
 "errorMessage": "An unexpected error occured while processing the request.",
 "errorHash": "a106e105b504f7f85cd59575413905b9",
 "errorDetails": {
  "RequestID": [
   "b720ba2e81c94a399bb41b1246923ed4"
  ]
 },
 "CallBackTimeMS": 1004
}
sdksIn-Game EconomyAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

This issue has been resolved - all Amazon receipt validations should now be working fine in your titles. that is, as long as the receipt is actually for your game, hasn't already been used, hasn't been hacked, etc. :)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Thanks for the error report - I do indeed see the issue with the receipt validation path, and I've checked in a fix for it. We'll post here when this fix is live and has been validated.

1 comment
10 |1200

durmusalicollu avatar image durmusalicollu commented ·

Thank you for your answer @Bredan. I am still waiting for fix. If you anything from myside, I can give you and we can work together to fix this problem to solve quicker.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.