question

Dmitrii Osipov avatar image
Dmitrii Osipov asked

ios receipt validation returns 1098 error

i have setted up an inapps, fill ios and google play developer settings and etc. (application is already on air and inapps works). have created bundles with same id as apple's inapp ("coins1" e.g.) and every time i try to purchase an item i got an 1098 error (invalid bundle id). this error returned by playfab's ValidateiOSReceipt but not right arter payment call, only when application losts focus and obtains it again. maybe problem in receipt i gave to this call, but i don't know what is "whong" bundle id and how to fix it. (payments calls in Sandbox Environment if it is necessery)

In-Game Economy
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dmitrii Osipov avatar image Dmitrii Osipov commented ·

callback returns next conetnt

{
  "HttpCode":400,
  "HttpStatus":"BadRequest",
  "Error":1098,
  "ErrorMessage":"iTunes validation result 0 (Success) from https://sandbox.itunes.apple.com/verifyReceipt",
  "ErrorDetails":null,
  "CustomData":{}
}
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The "invalid bundle id" error means that the App Bundle ID entered in the configuration page for Apple in the Add-ons Marketplace for your title is not set correctly for the receipt in question. What is the Title ID you're testing?

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

2587, i have next currently working setup for inapps on itunes and i need to keep it.

names of the bundles in primary catalog exactly math and prices in store section of catalog set has RM values

0 Likes 0 ·
inapps.png (12.8 KiB)
bundles.png (50.1 KiB)

sorry for my inattension, i have passed app id to the field instead of app buldle id.

but second part of the question is still remains => callback not invoking after payment

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Dmitrii Osipov commented ·

Can you check that the iOS App Bundle ID on this page (https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/2587/addons/Apple) matches the one you have in your iTunes setup? If it does, can you mail the receipt your trying to use to devrel@playfab.com?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dmitrii Osipov avatar image Dmitrii Osipov brendan commented ·

ios bundle id now match to provided by itunes connect. When i try to do payment everything goes ok with modal windowsm but i dont receive a callback from ValidateiOSReceipt call and payment become Pending status. and every time i try to purchase i have an "Purchase will be restored" message

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.