question

ghostofmata avatar image
ghostofmata asked

Limit API Call Economy V2 Entity Title

hello, i want ask about limit api call economy v2

based on the documentation about limit API call Economy V2 in this link :

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/economy-v2/limits

i want ask abount "Entity Limit Title", i still dont understand how or when limit counter title entity increase.

for example i have azure function script to Add item inventory to user using Economy API "AddInventoryItems" and player call that azure function using "PlayFabCloudScriptAPI.ExecuteFunction"

my question is which limit counter will increase?, limit (player) or limit (title) or both of them ?

and how about if that azure function run on Scheduled Tasks, which limit counter will increase ?

thank you.

limits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

I have azure function script to Add item inventory to user using Economy API "AddInventoryItems" and player call that azure function using "PlayFabCloudScriptAPI.ExecuteFunction"

--> Title entity cannot have inventory items, the document is unclear, we will update it as soon as possible. Sorry for the misunderstanding. This situation will follow Limit(player).

6713-image.png

image.png (120.2 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ghostofmata avatar image ghostofmata commented ·

hello, thank you for your answer, i still dont understand what do you mean "Title entity cannot have inventory items", is that title entity cannot call API AddInventoryItems from azure function ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang ghostofmata commented ·

Title entity call API AddInventoryItems will return such error. 6714-image.png As designed, Title entity represents server(developer), it doesn't need inventory. Only players need inventory that contains game items.

1 Like 1 ·
image.png (52.6 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.