question

oumaymamezni avatar image
oumaymamezni asked

Activate File Management

I set up a project in Playfab and upgraded my account. However, the file management section still does not appear. I found some documents that talk about Azure CDN, but I didn’t quite understand what I need to do. Any one can help me with steps to take to reduce the issue?

Title DatadataContent
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

As our document -- Content Delivery Network quickstart said, the PlayFab CDN is a legacy feature supported for accounts with at least one title that has previously configured CDN. We have disabled the [File Management] tab for the account that haven’t configured CDN before. If you need a content management solution, we recommend Azure CDN. You may follow Quickstart: Integrate an Azure Storage account with Azure CDN | Microsoft Learn, try to create azure CDN profile.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

oumaymamezni avatar image oumaymamezni commented ·

Thank you for your response and the information provided. I carefully followed the steps in the "Quickstart: Integrate an Azure Storage account with Azure CDN" guide on Microsoft Learn and successfully created an Azure CDN profile associated with my Azure Storage account. However, even after performing these steps, I find that the "File Management" tab still does not appear in my PlayFab account. Are there any specific steps I should follow or additional checks I should perform? Thank you for your continued assistance in resolving this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang oumaymamezni commented ·

[File Management] tab won’t appear in new account. You may directly use Azure CDN to manage file. If you encounter any issue when using the Azure CDN, you can contact the Azure support team for help.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.