question

Chad Reddick avatar image
Chad Reddick asked

Unreal OnlineSubsystemPlayFab Logging in right away

Hello!

For some reason, the Unreal PlayFabOnlineSubsystem Immediately always attempts to login. I'm trying to prevent it from logging in due to other OnlineSubsystems not getting their AuthToken ready yet. Is there a way to prevent the plug-in from automatically logging into the user's account?

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Unreal PlayFabOnlineSubsystem will indeed log in automatically. What other OnlineSubsystems are you talking about? Is it from Steam or GDK?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chad Reddick avatar image Chad Reddick commented ·

I managed to find it in the OnlineIdentityInterfacePlayfab object. There was a check on tick to 'Auto-Login' . Yes it is for Steam. PlayFab logs in faster than the SteamSDK can login thus why I needed to stop the PlayFab Login before Steam Logs in first to get the AuthToken.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.