question

Stefan Radjenovic avatar image
Stefan Radjenovic asked

Two Factor Authentication Problem! Cant Login!!

For the 3rd time, I am asking this question. I have an Original account, not this account, for which we lost the Two Factor authentication application and can login anymore. I ALREADY SENT 5 TICKETS ON THE CONTACT ME PAGE!! In over 20 DAYS nobody has reached out to me! IF THERE IS ANYONE WORKING IN SUPPORT, please contact me so I can provide you with the account in question, prove ownership or whatever is needed to recover the account!!! This is absolutely unacceptable for a business oriented company to have such negligence. Your support basically doesn't exist and you are providing no other means of recovering the account!

Account ManagementAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Sorry for the inconvenience. There was a problem with the Contact Us page before, but it has been fixed now. Could you use the Contact Us page to resubmit your problem?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.