question

Stefano Zinna avatar image
Stefano Zinna asked

Pending file upload, cannot download

Hi Everyone,

I implemented in Unity the PlayFab.DataModels.FinalizeFileUploadsRequest to upload a png picture in entity files but the file is pending with the following message: "pending file upload, cannot download"

This happens when I try with my mobile while from the editor is working. May someone help with this?

I copied the code from here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/data/entities/entity-files

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Stefano Zinna avatar image
Stefano Zinna answered

Hi. Thanks. The error was that the path to the file was wrong. Now is working and upload is completed.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha commented ·

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

The message "pending file upload, cannot download" indicates that the file has been requested to upload but has not been uploaded or the file has been uploaded but the FinalizeFileUploads API has not been called. You may call the AbortFileUploads API to abort the file upload or directly delete the pending upload in GameManager and try to add some log statements in your code to check whether the file is uploaded and uploaded successfully or whether the FinalizeFileUploads API has been called.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.