question

s_takamisawa@eve-sense.com avatar image
s_takamisawa@eve-sense.com asked

Count status in segment PlayFabClientAPI.RegisterForIOSPushNotification Success and Failure

To be counted as "push notification enabled with" under the segment conditions, the call to "PlayFabClientAPI.RegisterForIOSPushNotification" must succeed. How do I get out of the "push notification enabled with" count after a successful call to "PlayFabClientAPI.RegisterForIOSPushNotification"? I expected that if I intentionally fail the "PlayFabClientAPI.RegisterForIOSPushNotification" call, it would be removed from the count, but I couldn't figure out how to do that. How can I make the "PlayFabClientAPI.RegisterForIOSPushNotification" call fail?

The following process succeeded even though the device token was not filled in.

var request = new RegisterForIOSPushNotificationRequest
             {
                 DeviceToken = req.DeviceToken
             };

PlayFabClientAPI.RegisterForIOSPushNotification(request,
             result =>
             {
                 Debug.Log("Push Registration Successful");
             },
             error =>
             {
                 Debug.Log(error.GenerateErrorReport());
             });
unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Unfortunately, there is no API from PlayFab that can unregister the push notification. A workaround is to set a tag for the players who successfully register ios push notification, make segment filter this tag.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.