question

hipposoft3 avatar image
hipposoft3 asked

Players created by hacker. I need a advice.

several days ago, somebody who live in US had created player accounts. My game is on the internal published at google playstore, and I set only my email for the tester who can participate in. So, there is no way the hacker came from playstore. Has my Playfab account been compromised? What should I do to protect my account? And Is there any way that can find out how the hacker come to my account? ( like log)

Here is the player's event data.

5601-hcaker.png

apis
hcaker.png (40.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

For anyone who knows your TitleId can add account into your Title and it’s hard to prevent users or hackers to get your title ID. You can refer to What's to stop some else from using my TitleID? - Playfab Community to have more information about how to prevent hacker to break your game. In addition, if you think your Playfab account have been compromised, you can change your Password and make it more complex and you can also add Two-Factor Authentication to your PlayFab account to enhance the security of your account.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.