question

KTI Dev avatar image
KTI Dev asked

My build is labelled as "Unhealthy" but the PlayFabVmAgent show active (Mirror Unity)

My build has the status of 'Unhealthy', I loaded it into the PlayFabVmAgent and it runs successfully, clients connected and I'm getting the heartbeat status "Operation: Continue, Maintenance:, State: Active". Might be because you removed Port# from the new build interface? I can't seem to set the port to 7777 anymore.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

KTI Dev avatar image KTI Dev commented ·

I switched to a container instead of process and I found the Server tab where it said "Pending Heartbeat" then switched to "too many restarts" . When I open the RDP file I can't even see a c:\Assets directory, let alone the server files, but again when I run the server locally with PlayFabVmAgent it gets the heartbeat perfectly fine.

0 Likes 0 ·
KTI Dev avatar image
KTI Dev answered

I solved it, I'm not sure why, but it won't work unless it's 64 bit.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Since you use the Unity Mirror, the instruction described that "Build the UnityServer project with Architecture = x86_64". You can also refer to this thread: Can't run server withing a container: exited with exit code 1 (even though I copied all DLLs) - Playfab Community

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

I cannot reproduce this issue. The port configuration isn’t removed from the new build interface. You can set the port under the Network section. What do you mean by you can’t see c:\Assets directory when you switched to container and open the RDP file? Have you followed this document: Connect directly to debug game servers and check the Assets in the container?

10 |1200

KTI Dev avatar image
KTI Dev answered

UPDATE: I'm now running a docker container with the container generated with the Setup.ps1 file. I've set RunContainer to true and when I run the LocalMultiplayerAgent.exe it gets as far as "Waiting for heartbeats from the game server....." before it exits with exit code 1.

I looked in the log file and all I found was:
{"log":"Running Startup Script\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2021-10-18T18:40:39.5385899Z"} {"log":"Certificates located at: C:\\GameCertificates\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2021-10-18T18:40:39.5629932Z"}

I'm so clueless about what's happening

10 |1200

Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios answered
@KTI Dev

if the LocalMultiplayerAgent is waiting for heartbeats, this means that something is wrong with the GSDK integration into your project.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.