question

cronuxgames@gmail.com avatar image
cronuxgames@gmail.com asked

Steam Login (Wrong AppID or Publisher ID)?

I’m not too sure what it’s asking for but I already set stuff when registering the app after startup. Help?

sdkssupport
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Could you please provide more details about your question? For example, could you clarify the specific reproduced steps? And what error do you got, is there a detailed error message?

0 Likes 0 ·
cronuxgames@gmail.com avatar image cronuxgames@gmail.com Sarah Zhang commented ·

I attached a image.

0 Likes 0 ·
screenshot-10.png (8.8 KiB)

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

This error suggest that you may setup the steam Add-on with invalid id. In your game manager Addon Page, even though it may show the steam Add-on is installed, the Steam Application ID or Steam Web API Key could be invalid. Please note that the Add-on page won’t validate your Steam Application ID or Steam Web API Key. Could you please double check your Steam Application ID and Steam Web API Key, see if it is correctly set?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.