question

Laboratório de Inovação Games e Apps avatar image

Login with steam returns "DAULimitExceeded" error,Login with steam return error DAULimitExceeded

I'm trying to login in playfab with steam, but it returns me the error message:

"This request is not allowed due to API usage limits for the title." Code: "DAULimitExceeded".

I checked the limits of my account and there is nothing wrong with it.

Title Id: 6640

PS: i'm using an old version of the sdk in Unity of 2016, i don't know if it might be related to the problem.

sdkssupport
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Your studio's titles were deactivated back in late December, due to non-payment of your outstanding invoices. Our accounting team sent a number of emails to your configured contact email address starting in mid-November to try to work with you to get that resolved. You can reach them at ar@playfab.com if you'd like to see about getting that fixed.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Actually, correction - that was December 2018, and we turned off the limit increase that was selected for the title. It looks like someone in your studio turned on a limit (possibly the same one) back in August, though the title's APIs were blocked at that point due to the earlier delinquency. That initiated new billing for that limit increase, though since no one notified us that you were trying to use the title, nothing else changed. I'll get the title unblocked and talk to the billing team about refunding the charges from August to now.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.