question

Camilo Gonzalez avatar image
Camilo Gonzalez asked

VM Metrics Preview Feature - How to check metrics of VMs that aren't active?,VM Metrics Preview - can I check metrics of servers that aren't active?

Hi team,

I'm trying the VM metrics preview feature. Is there a way/page where I can check the metrics of VMs that are no longer active?

It would be great to check the usage of VMs for the last couple of days to make comparisons and get baselines, especially in preparation for launch.

Is this something we can do? or any alternative we can evaluate?

Thanks!

,Hi team,

I'm trying the VM metrics preview feature. Is there a way/page where I can check the metrics of VMs that are no longer active?

It would be great to check the usage of VMs for the last couple of days to make comparisons and get baselines, especially in preparation for launch.

Is this something we can do? or do you have any alternatives you'd suggest?

Thanks!

Custom Game Serversmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Currently, PlayFab only supports viewing metrics of the VMs that are in used.

And you could refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/servers/quota-summary to check the usage of VMs in Multiplayer -> Servers -> Quota page.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.