question

Adrian avatar image
Adrian asked

Cloudscript legacy: Github webhook fails with HTTP400

Hi,

so Cloudscript (legacy) in conjunction with the Github AddOn has this feature that whenever I push a file to my cloudscript repo, a new revision should be created.

On Thursday last week this was working fine for me. Today I changed exactly 1 line, but no new revision was created. I noticed in Github that the webhook on a push fails with HTTP400.

I've seen one thread here in the forum that also had an HTTP400, the "accepted answer" there was that having lots of files can lead to a timeout when concatenating them. But I haven't changed the number of files I had since Thursday, and with just ~30 it was already below the ~50 that the thread there suggested, and since then I've reduced it to 22 and it's still not working.

Also an HTTP400 on the webhook doesn't sound like a timeout to me, or is fetching and concatenating of files handled synchronously when it responds to the webhook?

The response body on the webhook request is empty, so I'm a bit clueless what I can do to get my code changes into Playfab as a new revision.

CloudScriptwebhooks
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

acrobatepee avatar image acrobatepee commented ·

Seconding this, the problem has been happening to me for the past week, I also am below the file number and have deleted lines instead of adding some, getting 400 and can't deploy my revisions

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

We have reproduced your issue and reported the issue to the engineering team. We will let you know once there has any update. Thank you for your patience.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.