Hi PlayFab Team,
I tested Playfab for a while and integrated with Photon Server.
I have some questions about the PlayFab system before upgrading to a professional or business package:
1. Addons Photon Cloud is integrated, I shoot data through Photon Cloud's Webhooks, Playfab will receive and process CloudScript. For large users, 50,000 - 100,000 CCU at Photon Cloud will continuously send data to PlayFab every 5 - 10 seconds. Does CloudScrip work well?
2. With a large user base of 50.0000 - 100,000 CCU as in Section 1, players send ExecuteCloudScript requests every 10-20s to process the request (Statistic Update, Get PlayerReadOnlyData to compare and record new values and implement Writeplayerdata to save the event). Does the system work well?
3. PlayStream: + Is there any way to receive realtime data from Playstream Writeplayerdata to a 3rd party? I read that it is possible to receive data Playstream through the Event Archive. It is data received every day, not realtime stream. + Can I get all Playstream Event has Custom Event Name data via Webhooks with Azure Event hub or CloudEndpoint to 3rd party? (With a large user base of 50.0000 - 100,000 CCU as in Section 1, players send ExecuteCloudScript requests every 10 - 20s then Cloudscript uses and executes WritePlayerData, I do not implement WritePlayerData in customers, because they can cheat. ).
4. If 1-2-3 cannot work. I will have to put the Azure Event hub into Photon Server to record game data.
5. The player is banned for too long not to log in the game or cheat game. If he tries to log in again but can't because it was banned, is it counted as 1 MAU?